Period late for 3 days but negative pregnancy tests

My period has been late for 3 days and I tested on pregnancy kit yesterday but was negative. My nipples only sore few days ago but usually will sore 2 weeks before my expected period but not this month. I also felt abit giddy and super fatigue. #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hello!for me i do testkit when i was 1week delayed.basically when our period coming we feel giddy and fatigue and our nipples also sore.so try again wthin 1 week or better use the accurate testkit or consult doctor to confirm!best of luck i hope your pregnant🥰

if by end of month still no period then you can try and check again it's pretty normal for your period to come late , as i have irregular period so I'm not that worried . i see that you're trying to conceive, all the best and good luck !

Maybe wait for another week to test again. I only got positive when i was 16 days missed period. Even 8 days missed period is negative for me. May e different ppl different. Some cn get positive even before missed period.

1y ago

Did you have symptoms like sore breasts and morning sickness? I’m at 12 days missed and no symptoms. But still negative.

VIP Member

Just stay calm.. and relax esp if you are trying to conceive. HCG is more accurate I would say. Or wait for a few more days. Mine was almost 3weeks late & I’m jz too scared to even test. 🫠🫠

1y ago

Haha I recorded the dates every month :) me too! I can’t imagine handling a toddler and newborn! Have you tested?

Test again 4 days later :) For my current bun in the oven, I did 2 tests. On the first day itself which gave negative results and 4th day which gave positive results.

1y ago

I went for blood test when I missed period on 5th day and negative.

If you are really eager to know, you can do a Beta-HCG blood test. It should tell.