Where would you take your kids this June school holidays?

COMMENT & WIN PRIZES WITH THERMOS®! 1. Comment your answer below! 2. Go to the official contest page and follow the rest of the mechanics! https://tap.red/q4ar9

Where would you take your kids this June school holidays?
78 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Wild Wild Wet! We had a family gathering there with my kids aged 10 and 13, and my nephews below 5. WWW caters to all age groups … thrilling rides for the older kids and adults and baby slides for the younger kiddos. We spent the entire day there and everyone had a splashing good time :)

VIP Member

In this June holidays, I come to my moms place as since pandemic started never been visited as it’s different country. And the boarders open already finally we made it. And my boy grow up already and had a lot of fun and good time spent with his grand parents, aunts and uncles. 😍💕

VIP Member

Will bring them on a day and night trip to the classics zoo and night safari, these 2 are the favourite outdoors spots we bring our young’s one to! They educating and fun as we are able to explain the animals and the sounds and the habitats they live in to the young one!

I'd bring the little ones to the parks and beach to let them soak in the sun, sand and sea! Singapore has lots of great parks and beaches around. Great for both parents and children to enjoy the great outdoors and the greenery will be great for their eyesight!

Super Mum

Being the superhero Daddy in the family, I will definitely bring my family to Forest Adventure to try out the different challenging obstacles but in a safe environment. I want to inspire my wife and kids to challenge their limits and not be afraid of heights.

I would like to bring lmy girl to a staycation at Sentosa. Bring her to Universal Studio Singapore! She loves dinosaur and Minions. I also planned to go to the beach, take cable car rides and other activities in Sentosa. A mini getaway but still in Singapore.

I am currently pregnant with twins but I will bring my nephew to the Singapore zoos especially the River Safari one so that he could see my twin, the panda Jia Jia (we have the same birthday! 😀 ) and her new baby cub, Le Le. We're so in love with them 😍

VIP Member

I want to bring my daughter to the swimming pool and beach. For our outings, we will need to prepare food ahead as she barely started weaning. A thermos flask that can allow me to keep her food and water hot for the whole day out will be very helpful. 😁

I would love to bring my son to jurong bird park.It would be a great place for him to visit bcoz he has started admiring birds which he sees from our window. Singapore zoo would also be in my list for my 9 month old as he will enjoy there .

My daughter loves to swim and of course the Pororo Park especially the sing and dance session. As a parent, we always ensure we provide the best for our kid, thus having a thermal flask good choice to keep the food warm as they play. 😊