Where would you take your kids this June school holidays?

COMMENT & WIN PRIZES WITH THERMOS®! 1. Comment your answer below! 2. Go to the official contest page and follow the rest of the mechanics! https://tap.red/q4ar9

Where would you take your kids this June school holidays?
77 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I'm bringing my son to all of the dinosaur playgrounds/exhibitions in Singapore as he loovveeess dinosaur sooo much!! 😍😍 at just 15 months old, his excitement and joy always makes our day as seeing him happy makes us as his parents happy too! 🥰✨ however, with the current scorching hot weather, keeping my son hydrated is a job for me as he's not a fan of pure water, just his milk. Hopefully if i win this thermos flask, it will encourage him to stay hydrated throughout his excitement as the cartoon details from the flask will boost his motivation to drink more water! 🤩😉

Read more

The Singapore Zoo has always been my kids' favourite outdoor trip during school holidays. We would spend the whole day there and ends it with a sumptuous dinner. But you know, it's funny how kids are always hungry during such trips. Just few packets of snacks wont last till dinner time and i would always have to deal with hangry (hungry-angry) kiddos! Hahaha. But would definitely bring along some hearty meals from now on. Thermos food jars will definitely come in handy now! Hehe. Hoping to be the chosen one. Thank you TAP and Thermos for the giveaway. 😊

Read more

There are a lot of places to bring my kids!! One of it is Jumptopia!! It will be great if i win this Thermos flask, so that After their jump play, have a warm water to dehydrate himself! Another one will be Swimming!! He requested a few times but due to raining so was postponed. If have this Thermos food jar, will be great to put warm cereal for my 7 months old daughter. 😍

Read more

My daughter is now 4.5 years old. She is active so we offen bring her to Jurong Lake Garden for playing water and playground there. It’s very fun and nice experience for her. She is quite excited as sometimes she can see the wild animals. With the hot weather currently, it is good to have Thermos bottle to keep her drinks cold and jar to put jummy food for her picnic.

Read more
VIP Member

I will bring my kids out to the mall and attend the kids’ events held by the mall and bring her to her favourite toy shop. She’s younger so will bring her to Pororo Park where there she can play and sing along. Most important is to bring her home more often to visit great-grandmother and grandparents to spend more time and bonding with them. 💗🫶🏻 Thank you.

Read more
TapFluencer

I am currently 6 months pregnant with my first child and I have a 7 year old nephew. He loves to swim so we have went to a few swimming pool together. It was also beneficial for me to go swimming. So it was a win win situation. Haha. We have went to Bedok Swimming Complex, Tampines, Punggol and is looking forward to go to the one at Jurong!

Read more

I would like to bring my kid to Gardens by the bay as there children’s festival with the theme Around The World. Although the borders are easing and travelling made possible BUT for safety, still better for kids to stay in SG! Since going outdoor, best to bring along water bottle and drink lots of water yea!

Read more

I would like to bring the kid to the Science Centre, this is one of our favourite indoor spots. It is always very educating and fun. There's a lot of interesting things to explore. Singapore zoo is also our favourite spor. Thermos flask will definitely handy for a picnic during the outing. 👍😄

Singapore zoo and night safari would be a good choice. Time to visit Lele baby panda and children will enjoy too. thermo flask is a good choice to bring warm water along to make milk for baby. we also need one for ourselves for cold drinks in this hot weather :p best for both adults and kids.

I will bring my kids to sentosa to play at the beach and let them take cable car as they have never tried before ☺️ Definitely will need a thermos flask for hot water so that the kids can have their warm milk anytime and anywhere 🥰 if not there will be 2 hangry kids (hungry & angry)!