Career or family ? How to make a right choice ?

Post image
6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think you can get both. Sometimes, you need to choose one for a while, but when circumstances have turned favorable, you can aim for the other. That way, you get both cards in your hands. For me, family first, but it doesn't mean I'll leave out career entirely. You can have it all, but not all at once.

Magbasa pa

If I really need to choose between the two, I will choose family. Giving up career doesn't only mean resigning from work. I had let go of some career opportunities because I know that my time for the family may suffer.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-14368)

A good balance between both is the way to go. On one hand you have to provide for your family. On the other you need to nurture and care for the family you're working hard for.

Agree with Jared and Eds. There should always be a balance of both. If ever there is a need to give up one, I have to assess the pros/cons of each before finally deciding.

It's always a balance of both. What is a career if in the end you lose your family and what is keeping your family and not being able to provide for them?