Stocking for wet wipes and diapers

Can you share from where do you stock up on wet wipes & diapers?

196 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It's good that you check Lazada frequently. Yesterday Thursday they have free shipping, as different items charge shipping seperately. I bought it with $10 discount code at "SAFRAYAY". Only can use 1 time per account. So i use my hubby account and buy again. Like that i get to buy the wipes super cheap too! Remember to search as different seller sell different price. 1 seller sell more expensive by $1+. Use shopback, if you don't have account, use the link https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=4rlEy2 to get your 1st $5 when you sign up. I bought 2 times and the rebates is $9+. Like that on 10 times i can buy my diapers for free! With their discount on and off going, i seldom shop outside, i wait for discount code and free shipping to buy! Do download the app as sometime app have free shipping after using discount code. Although cannot use shopback but the shipping cost more than the shopback given. Like that i have 16 packs of wipes and 6 packs of diapers at $100 only. And both brand are very good :) it's not the cheapo brand also.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I used to get from Lazada. But now i get it during baby fairs. Cause sadly, lazada don’t have promo for my girl’s diapers already. Almost 1 year never see promo on Lazada alr i think. After comparing around, baby fair is cheaper. So i always stock up during baby fair. I don’t buy from elsewhere unless i didn’t stock up enough during fair. There’s 1 baby fair starting tmr. You can take a look and see if the brands your LO use will be there. They have quite a lot of vendors! https://www.facebook.com/events/332276840614040/?ti=icl

Read more

I bought from qoo10 for wet wipes too. Wastons has $2 kodomo wipes promotion sometimes. However, if you are using wipes for newborn, invest in wipes that are more gentle to baby skin, especially without alcohol content. Do read the label. For diapers, I stock up from NTUC fairprice promotion. qoo10 will have bundle sales in cartons too. Sometimes I will purchase from online second hand marketplace such as carosel from people who is clearing their extra diapers.

Read more

we swear by jeju wipes!!! nice big pieces and not overly wet. cheap too! =D 80pcs a pack, each carton goes for $19.80. Lowest sale price I've seen so far is $17.88 on qoo10. Comparing this to pigeon wipes, I feel the jeju ones are thicker. if you like moist ones, can also try Watson's baby wipes. My top choices are: 1) Jeju 2) Pureen 3) Organic Story 4) Huggies

Read more
VIP Member

i buy from shopee or lazada flagship store. cause they always have sales that is cheaper than retail. shopee 3.3 sales that time i bought 2 carton of diaper (6packet total) which usually cost 160+ and i bought it at 88 with just their shop voucher and their 3.3 sales also im using pigeon wipes and huggies diaper.

Read more

I don't usually stock up unless promotion is very good. Can easily get it from nearby medical hall as they are cheaper than supermarkets unless supermarkets are having sales. Diapers wise you can try stock up during baby fair but if the pricing is not too big a difference, then forget about it.

Read more

I buy from Qoo10 or Lazada. It is really more worth it with the available discounts on the sites. Whatever little savings you might get from baby fairs are offset from the expensive parking fees or the time and hassle of lugging the milk powder and diapers all the way home.

U can shop online to get FOC delivery. Buy only when there is promotion. I don't believe in stocking up diapers and wipes as it takes up a lot of spaces which is not advisable. You may wish to get it from medical hall where they will dell you cheaper.

Read more

Pigeon wet wipes from Qoo10: different suppliers depending on price. As for diapers, NTUC sells them at the same price as baby fair and don't have to buy in cartons unlike baby fair. Can also check out CK Departmental Store.

I like to buy from Qoo10 and Lazada. they deliver to ur place & there is no need to lug the bulky packs home especially when you need to handle 2 kids at the same time. plus the attractive price & sometime with further discount!