Stocking for wet wipes and diapers

Can you share from where do you stock up on wet wipes & diapers?

195 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me, I buy 2 cartons of wipes (Organic Story) every time there is a baby fair at the expo. I buy 5 packets of diapers (G.OON) at the same fair as well. Usually it'd last me until the next fair which is about 3 months away.

Super Mum

I like going to Redmart (house brand) for wet wipes and buy them by the carton which is more economical. For diapers, I scout Lazada, Shoppee, Redmart and Qoo10 to look for the best deal before purchase.

Bought baby wipes from baby fair, and got all newborn diapers free from seminar. There is promo for Korea Beffys Brand diapers on FB, stocked 3 packs S size diapers. $8 per pack. Quite a good deal.

I normally buy cartons from baby fairs. Look for the best deals in upcoming fairs like baby world in July at expo & supermom baby fair in August at Suntec. If for immediate usage, qoo10 is good.

Read more

I use the LEC Japan wet wipes as it's thick and cheap! Good for cleaning baby's watery poop. I just found out that purchasing on https://shop.tinytree.com.sg is even cheaper than at baby fair.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Wipes: i am using Cloversoft. Made of Organic. Diaper: Drpers Both items i bought from Redmart. i find that its reasonable. Moreover; includes delivery if you purchase more items

Wet wipes bough from Qoo10 when there is times sales or Watson sales for Kodomo wet wipes.. Diapers from Lazada when there is free delivery or Qoo10 can use coupon and points!!

Used to be qoo10. but for now I'll get it from ntuc until October 1st. Lol. Cause NTUC now got promo on the jujube bag. Lol! After redeeming it I'll switch back to qoo10 liao

At the show!! Or taka and Robinson sale with further 10% and rebates for the wipes... I used pigeon wipes and goon diapers.. For goon diapers U can also get it from q10...

Azlina Ayden fb - sell baby milks in carton (depending on brand) Shoppee - Baby wipes 10packets 1 box (about $13+) Tian Ma Shop/Valu$ also sells wet wipes for babies.

Read more