Bye team October...my pink plane has landed 💕

Bye team October. My Pink PLANE has landed last Oct.17th. Type of Delivery: Normal Delivery Father in delivery room: No, but he's right outside and he peaks everytime someone would open the door 😂 Due date: Oct 21 (1st UTZ), Oct 17 (2nd UTZ) Birthdate: OCTOBER 17, 2020 Morning sickness: Yes, during 1st tri only Cravings: ice cream, buko juice & buko salad, diff. desserts Gender: Baby Girl Name: Mhyiel Angelie Weight : 3.1 kg Start of Active Labor: 1:30am Delivery time: 5:05am Here's my story... I was having some minor contractions the entire day of Oct 16th, feels like Braxton hicks only, with occassional stronger pains, but not regular interval. I woke up around 1:30am of Oct 17th because of pain and I felt like I want to pee. As soon as I got out of bed, a gush of water fell down and the floor was all soaked. I knew right away it's time. I mopped the floor, changed clothes and prepared my bags. I started feeling strong contractions and I waited 15 mins more before I woke up my husband to tell him it's time. We arrived at the birthing home around 2:30am and contractions are getting stronger. I started at 4cm, then went to 6cm, then at 9cm I was transferred to the birthing room. Baby's head is still a bit high, but my OBGYNE instructed me to push at each contraction to help push the baby down, and it did help. A few minutes before 5am I was already pushing hard but the baby's head won't come out. I had to be assisted in pushing the baby, 2 midwives had to push the baby from my stomach. Baby's head was out, but they suddenly stopped me in pushing because they saw the umbilical cord was coiled around her neck, twice. My OB had to cut it first before she can pull the baby out. Finally, at 5:05am, baby Mhyiel Angelie cried for the first time. My baby girl was cleaned and immediately transferred to our room, while I had to stay for almost an hour in the OR. Doctor said I have hematoma and my veins are ruptured which caused a lot of bleeding. She had to fix me up first to stop the excessive bleeding. Took her a while to stitch me up, I felt the wait time is even longer compared to when I was actually pushing the baby out. I was trasferred to our room around 6am and my baby is already showing signs that she's ready to latch. I started breastfeeding her right away. I had to feed her multiple times the entire day. Oh boy, it was really painful 😭 But I'm determined to breastfeed. We were discharged around 8:30am the next day after we've settled the bill. Around 9:30ish, we're home sweet home ❤🥰 Looking at my baby's angelic face made me forget all the pain. Thanks thee to God for our little bundle of joy. 👶😍

Bye team October...my pink plane has landed 💕
37 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

Hello Baby Mhyiel Angelie! Congratulations mommy ❤️❤️❤️

ang pretty ni baby. same po tayo ng pinag lilihan buko juice.

hello pretty baby😍🥰..congrats mamsh🎉💙

Congrats! Sana ganyan lang din kabilis lumabas baby ko 🙏🏻

Congrats mommy. Cute little baby.

VIP Member

Hi baby girl! Congrats mamsh ❤😊

VIP Member

ang gandaaa😍 congrats mumsh🎉

Ganda ni baby. Congrats! ☺😇

Congrats po..cute ni baby 😍

Congratulations mommy 🎉