i am pregnant with my 2nd one..

but this time, i did not go to any hospital to do check ups but only private gynae clinic to have ultra sound and to see if baby is okay, i’m currently in week 33 now according to the doctor from clinic, should i be worried and quickly schedule follow up visits to hospitals (eg kk) ?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-39069)

Yes, it would be best to schedule a follow up at your chosen hospital. :) This way, you can get all the information to ease your worries and to further prepare you for a safe and healthy birth. All the best!

VIP Member

Yup, go and make an appointment with your chosen hospital already. It's best to already know who's going to deliver your baby and discuss with them your birth plan.

VIP Member

Yes I would schedule one appointment with hospital gynae at least so u know who will be birthing your baby. Which hospital are you giving birth in?

6y ago

Good luck! And congrats on the pregnancy!

Is your gynae going to deliver your baby? If not, I think its better to schedule an appointment with the hospital you plan to deliver?

Hi there, I would call the hospital and speak to someone there about what you should do. Where are you hoping to give birth?

6y ago

Good luck, Klaire 😘

VIP Member

What is your gynae review so far? I think it is ok as long as gynae did not raise any concern

I would suggest that you arrange a checkup with the hospital

VIP Member

its already week 33 . Few more weeks will be popping

VIP Member

i was going to my gynae for checkups too