To support Breastfeeding Mummies & Mum-to-be

Hey hey, Breastfeeding mummies & mum-to-be! Whether you're exclusive pumping or full on latching, you will need a breast pump along the way. Especially when baby sleeps through the night or when you go back to work. I am glad I chanced upon this breast pump from @OurLittleLamb - Chicture Double Electric Breast Pump Model 2212B. Here's my personal review on it: The silicon inserts fit me perfectly and provides great comfort during each pump. Furthermore, I am able to adjust different suction levels for each individual side even when dual-pumping! It really helps me as I require different suction levels for each different side and sometimes I end up single pumping which may take up more time. With this combo, I saw an increase in the amount of milk I pumped without abrasion! Importantly, It takes me about 15 to 20mins to fully drain instead of 30mins or sometimes i take 40 mins. Their customer service is great too, friendly and patient in Helping me to get the correct flange size. Their delivery is speedy too, delivered the next day! Side note! its rectangular shape can fit into most of my handbags and it's important to me since I am an exclusive pumping mummy! Together with @OurLittleLamb , we are giving away a Chicture Double Electric Breast Pump Model 2212MB to One Lucky Winner. Check out my Instagram @JelineChia to participate ya!!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Thanks for sharing!