#NoToBodyShaming

My body goes through a lot in 3 pregnancy that I have. From the fit to fat. I get a lot of discrimination especially from my ex husband (father of my two kids). I was not the same anymore, i can't take care of my self because of taking care of them. He left me for a better woman because I'm not. But there is a man who came to my life and accept me for who I am and love me what ever may I be. I recently gave birth to our baby boy via cesarean section and I feel depress because there is again addition to my imperfection. The scar in my belly. But he takes away that thought and i conquer the depression I had. He loves me more coz of that scar, he admire me for my courage and my bravery eventhough i was really afraid of putting on a table and cut me open just to bring our bundle of joy in this world. Battle scar for the life of my son๐Ÿ™‚ and I'm proud of my battle scar ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช I encourage every moms out there to flaunt the battle scar that they have. C-Section or Normal Delivery, we won that battle. We are the WARRIOR of our children โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I salute to all the MOTHER WARRIOR ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿคฉโœ‹๐Ÿ‘ Ps. I didn't put any filter in this photo. I wanna share what life truly is. And we should accept reality, no filter ๐Ÿ˜‰

#NoToBodyShaming
22 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

cs din ako sa first born ko and im a single mom before dumating sa buhay ko ang asawa ko na ngayon..he accept me and my imperfections specially may daughter..sya na tumayong ama sa anak ko..now im 36weeks n 4 days pregnant and possible na ma cs ulit..mataba puro kamot at may tahi maitim ang kili kili be proud of it kase sign yan na may binuhay tayo na regalo ni god saatin...

Magbasa pa
4y ago

Congratulation po, for being strong and finding a man that will be your partner in life โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ