Do you believe that moms should still have their "me time" even if they are the only ones taking care of their kids because no one else could do it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

yes. I believe it helps us moms to at least relax for a while and keep our "sanity" at check hehe.. I sometimes call my mother to take care of my daughter so that I can have my "me time", or I request a day from my husband if he's free. :)

Yes. Me time doesn't necessarily mean you need to go somewhere. It can be just a quiet time where you can rest, read a book. Even a long bath can be considered me time. It is necessary so that you can relax even for a short time.

My only me-time is my weekly massage for an hour. Plus maybe a few minutes lying on the bed after I put them to sleep, that's when I'm able to browse my phone and chat with friends for a very short period of time lang.

Hi Mommy Kirsten! For me, yes! We can do it while they are sleeping. Doesnt necessarily mean a long period of time. We owe me time to ourselves simply for a job well done every day. :)

Yes! Pero in reality ang dalang mangyari yan sa atin mommy. Always busy tayo. 😊 parang nanalo na ako sa lotto pag maka "me time" ako.