BATANGAS LOMI RECIPE My wife is from Batangas. So whenever we visit her parents for vacations, we make sure that we drop by in any lomi house. From there, I was able to create my own lomi recipe so that we can have it anytime and anywhere we want. Sharing you my own version of Batangas Lomi.  Ingredients: ¼ Kilo Liempo or Pork belly (Cut into 1”) 100g pork liver (Cut into cubes) 500g Miki noodles 1 Whole boiled egg Crushed chicharon 3 Tablespoons of oil 1 Medium-sized red onion (minced) 4 Cloves of garlic (minced) 4 Cups of Water 1 Pork Cube 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce 1 Teaspoon Patis 2 Tablespoon of cornstarch Ground pepper Procedure: 1. Wash the Miki to wash away the salt 2. Heat the oil in a pan 3. Saute onion followed by garlic 4. Add the pork until it changes color then put in the liver 5. Add the soy sauce and patis 6. Put the water in and let it boil 7. Drop the pork cube in 8. Add the Miki and let it soften 9. Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/2 cup of cold water 10. Put in the cornstarch slurry 11. Stir until the sauce thickens 12. Put the lomi in a bowl and top it with crushed chicharon and egg halves 13. Enjoy! Extra tip: Create a “sawsawan” using soy sauce, siling labuyo and calamansi.

Post image
16 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Oh, wow! Looks amazing. Please share anything else as you come across them! I'm always looking for new recipes since my wife isn't very big into cooking or baking!

I first had a Batangas lomi in Lipa City and I must admit, it's soooo good! Glad that you shared this and we'll definitely try this at home! Thanks!

VIP Member

That looks heavenly! Haven't really tried cooking lomi so thank you for sharing this recipe, Stan! Looking forward for more of your recipes.

I havent tried batangas lomi , Im excited to try this at home and serve it to my kids .

Wooooow namimiss ko na ang lomi ng Batangas! Thanks sa tip! Susubukan din namin to!

My kids love lomi , must try this at home . Thanks for sharing it her:)

I am from Batangas and I love lomi! I'll try this recipe on Saturday.

Wow! I lived in Batangas too! Sobrang sarap talaga ng lomi nila. :)

Wow! All time favorite merienda! I'm literally salivating now...

WOW! Thank you for sharing this batangas lomi recipe, mommy!