Based sa climate ng Philippines, "must have" ba ang aircon?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Sabi ko noong buntis pa ako, di naman kailangan ng aircon at para masanay din si baby kasi hindi naman lahat ng pupuntahan namin ay may aircon. Pero dahil iba na din ang klase ng init ngayon, nagpakabit din kami. At saka, ganun na din naman ang gastos sa kuryente. Kapag hindi kasi kami naka-aircon, tatlong electric fan din ang nakatutok kay baby sa sobrang pawisin niya.

Magbasa pa

I didn't think of that until I had my own baby who is very pawisin :'( I didn't know what to do last summer just to ease her irritation so my hubby and I saved up and purchased one and we're just happy that we did. Anyway, as far I knew about the climate since we lived in the Metro, it really became terrible.. very bad than before. As if everyday's on of summer days.

Magbasa pa

Yes, it's a must have na. Compared before, sobrang iba na ang weather nagyon. Noong 80's, I'm sure madaming babies noon (now mommies) ang hindi nakaranas ng aircon sa bahay. Kapag anak mo na kasi yung nakikita mong init na init at pawis na pawis tapos sasabayan pa ng malakas na iyak, tiyak na mapipilitan kang magpa-aircon sa kwarto.

Magbasa pa

A must have for me now. Ibang iba na ang panahon ngayon compared to the previous years where most of us can still live without aircon. It's not just for comfort, we also have to remember that too much heat can cause some health problems especially to the kids. Comfort and health reasons make it a necessity these days.

Magbasa pa

Agree with you 100% moms. Kawawa talaga babies natin kung walang aircon and pansin ko din na mas pawisin mga babies ngayon kesa nung bata ako.. We're not helping the environment by using aircon pero no choice pa tayo ngayon kasi as far as i know wala pang na-develop na efficient environment friendly aircon. :)

Magbasa pa

Although it will cause more harm to the environment at one point, I completely agree with Bhie and Tin because some kids get more irritable when it's too warm. I suggest though that air conditioners must be used lang when necessary, para tipid din sa electric bill!

Same with Bhie. I can live without aircon but now that I have kids, it has been part of our 'must haves.' It breaks my heart to see my kids not being able to sleep well at night or during syesta time especially when the weather is really really hot.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15099)

Our frequent visit to the doctor due to cough and colds stopped when we bought aircon for the kids. Somehow it helped regulate their body temperature and won't have to deal with the ever changing weather.