with our climate here in the Philippines, is it fine for our kids to take a bath more than twice a day? wont it dry their Skin?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes Mommy it is safe and recommended. Since it is really hot that the heat can do more damage (e.g. rashes) than multiple baths. We just have to use soap with moisturizers if you are concern with the possibility of drying the baby's skin. But what I can recommend though, is tea bath. I put.1-2 bags of tea on baby's hot water and use that for her soak. And also add it to her water for rinsing. :)

Magbasa pa
8y ago

may I ask what is the benefit of tea bath? and what kind of tea you use

Yes. My little one takes a bath twice a day. He is almost 1 year old. We started giving him baths at night as early as 4 months. It makes him feel more fresh and comfortable especially when it's time to sleep already. Just make sure you consult with your pedia and that you use a good soap for your baby to avoid dry skin. Also make sure that night baths are shorter than morning baths.

Magbasa pa

Philippine weather is so humid that kids are getting more prone to rashes. I think it's nice if they can freshen up once or twice in a day. Some (or even more) babies hate the hot weather, too. This may help them save from being fussy and agitated by the weather