My baby just turned 4 months. She has yet to learn how to sit unassisted but I would like to get her something that can occupy her and also free up time for my helper. Her current rocker is getting too small (the ingenuity) and I don't want her to constantly just be laying down on the play mat. I'm thinking of buying some of the following for her, which ones are recommended? - bumbo seat - jumperoo - play yard - baby bjorn bouncer (read that she can sit in it till age 2?)

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Based on my exp, tummy time! My first born i listened to too many old folks saying to put my baby in the walker helping so called stand straight and walk faster but it Definitely did not, nor does it help my child sit unassisted (few other developement delays as well), but my 2nd born i did a lot of tummy time as soon as 2months (because im still afraid to do it earlier because the umbilical cord still attached,) There was a huge difference she started sitting unassisted at 5months, walking at 8months, and has a big vocab by 12months she can talk in proper sentences. Im doing the same for my 3rd one 💯💯💯

Read more