How to make little one sit properly and eat during meal time,

My daughter is 19 months old now. Before she sit on her chair and eat well when during the meal time, but recent weeks starting to refuse to sit on her chair, and run, play around during meal time, my helper has to feed her and she play at the same time. I know is bad. I want to fix it, any mommy has good advice on it? (Is it the time she supposed to eat herself without people feeding her?)

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My boy is 20months. Still sit on high chair during his meal. Only after meal then will put him down. I usually will on TV my channel that I wan to watch. He will watch. Sometimes he find it boring. Make some noise. I will bring ipad and play his favourite show elmo. Musical show with song. Or somethings I will bring his car toy and let him play while eating. So far so good. Maybe u can try. What your daughter likes and want. Or you can sit and eat together. I also will eat and on the dinning together with my son. So when he sees me sit and eat he follows.

Read more

I face the same issue and would like to know too!

4y ago

I don’t know if I should keep chasing her to feed her as long as she eat to grow up faster or strict her but means she might not be eating or eat very little😔