My baby just turned 4 months. She has yet to learn how to sit unassisted but I would like to get her something that can occupy her and also free up time for my helper. Her current rocker is getting too small (the ingenuity) and I don't want her to constantly just be laying down on the play mat. I'm thinking of buying some of the following for her, which ones are recommended? - bumbo seat - jumperoo - play yard - baby bjorn bouncer (read that she can sit in it till age 2?)

46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My cousin uses a play yard because it allow my niece plenty of space to play in it. My cousin likes to keep most of my niece's toys within the play yard so that there is less clutter around the house. My niece is used to playing by herself in there, my cousin often could do some household chores without having to worry about my niece's safety. If you are considering getting one, she recommends the brand Haenim. It is a Korean brand and she found it sturdy and safe for my niece. It is available from this authorised dealer: https://www.koreacraze.com.sg/products/playyards.html

Read more