My baby saw me crying this morning. She went straight right at me crying too. She hold my face while saying mama repeatedly and hugged me. It was the sweetest gesture i have experienced. I never knew that a 16 months old can symphatize like that. I was just told her that mama is sad that’s i’m crying. I’m a single mother and it made me realized that i don’t need to worry about the future because there is somebody who is going to love me forever. I have found my forever already. To all the single mother out there, we can do this.???
- please I have a burden in my heart and I have been looking for a way to ease this burden but thank God I came across this app .. I have a question to ask I'm a foreigner here in the Philippines, I got married to a Filipino woman , at first it was hard for her family to accept me just for the reason best known to them.. we later got married and ever since we got married , it seems my wife really value her siblings more than me , even when I fall sick , she was very reluctant to take me to the hospital, but she always run as fast as she can to attend to her brother who is even married whenever her brother falls sick .. I'm not saying my wife is a bad woman but this is deeply eaten me up ... the worst recently happened, the girlfriend of one of my wife's brother always call my wife to assist her and my wife never complains but whenever I tell my wife to do things for me , she always tell me that she is not my maid ???.. just yesterday the girlfriend of her brother called her again and I told her not to go anywhere because it is already a big disrespect on my end , they do things without taking permission from me ... my wife got mad and furious because of that... I really feel like crying but who will I cry to ? it's very disheartening, my heart is breaking , I dont know If she truly loves me ... please I need advise from you guys .. God bless you all
- I am Tamara, 19, Studying Bachelor of Science in Nursing, i was once an Optimistic and simple girl until i turn to a Lady. a lady that has been experienced all bad things in the world, that is how i identify the adolescent stage. it is very stressful and depressing. i've been in many struggles but i never gave up. because i know, everything will be alright again and that was just a challenges that is just molding me to become a better and tougher version. my family was almost falling apart, my studies has been affected and im still making it until now... to do my ret demos it was very stressful they wanted me to leave my partner until i discovered my pregnancy, until now, it is still hard to tell to my family. my partner is helping me to make this, he is always beside me and comforting me teasing me , providing the vitamins that i need, everything so i know, i'm still blessed. i have my parents that they don't even have an idea, still comforting me and supporting me i have my siblings, i have my Dean and Clinical instructors that is helping me to pursue my dreams, they don't even judged me. i have my friends and is still caring even we can't able to see each other. i have my Fiance that is willing to sacrifice everything, just to support and love me my very best, my first and greatest love of my life. the father of my future angel, my future family, my future Tom. I Love you. and specially the little heartbeat inside me. my love. and God. so, do i still have a reason to give up? no.. they just gave me reasons to fight and to do more. so today, welcome back self;! the optimistic me : but stronger and more dedicated me. i love you, self. you can do this! you will do this!
- Sometimes when I think about it, the only thing that kept my going through all the changes is my pregnancy. The only thing that made me hold on to my life was my pregnancy. I just feel so alone although I have a very busy man that tends to his business every single day, I feel so alone, I feel unsupported mentally and emotionally. I know I should feel grateful but at times when I needed someone to reassure me. No one's there. I'm just having a hard time coping with everything alone😭 I didn't know what to do. I go out, I do what, I have to but when I wake up every morning I find myself crying. But I simply go on like nothing's wrong and everything is alright and ecstatic.
- Mahilig ka ba sa freebies? Then ito ang contest na para sa'yo! Sali na sa Joy Miners Club! Kung gusto mo ang item, mag comment lang ng "Mine" at pasok ka na sa raffle. Ang bawat comment mo ay nagsisilbing isang raffle entry. So, mas madaming comments, more chances of winning! BUT WAIT, bago ang lahat. Ito ang full mechanics: 1. I-comment ang "Mine" dito post mula September 22 hanggang September 24, 2020, 11:59:59 pm. 1 comment = 1 raffle entry. Maaaring mag-comment as many times as you want. 2. Pipiliin ang winner ng P2,000 Byba gift certificate (GC) via electronic raffle. Go, "mine" lang nang "mine!" IMPORTANT: - Submission of entries is from September 22, 2020 12:00AM - September 24, 2020 11:59:00PM - The winner will be drawn via an electronic raffle. - Users must complete their contact details (real name, contact number, address, and email) on their profile. If the randomly chosen winner has incomplete profile details, TAP will be forced to choose another winner. - Only those who completed the submission of answers during the duration of the contest are eligible to win. - The winner of this contest will receive a P2,000 gift certificate which can be used at the Byba online store until September 30, 2020. Shipping fees, however, are not included. - The winner will be announced on the theAsianparent app. - If the winner has been contacted by TAP and did not respond within 30 days, theAsianparent has the right to choose another winner. - Every decision made by theAsianparent is final and inviolable. - The prize can't be exchanged for its monetary value. - theAsianparent reserves the right to take action if there is any violation/fraud from users that harms theAsianparent. - By participating in this contest, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Foodie ka ba? Para sa iyo ang contest na ito! Nais namin na pagandahin pa ang RECIPE section ng app at kailangan namin ng tulong mo! Ilagay sa comments section ang mga FISH DISHES na gusto mong makita sa app at may chance ka na maging isa sa THREE WINNERS ng Byba baby food and healthy snacks gift pack! HOW TO JOIN: 1. Click "Participate" sa contest page: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/recipe-challenge-fish-edition/719?lng=en 2. Pumunta sa official post at magsimulang mag-comment ng mga pangalan lang ng putahe (dish) from September 24, 8:00 am hanggang September 25, 11:59 pm. One fish dish per comment. 3. Siguraduhing mga putahe na isda ang main ingredient ng iko-comment mo. Siguraduhin ding iba-ibang putahe ang laman ng bawat comment mo. Ang TOP 3 na mayroong pinakamaraming ma-comment na putahe ang panalo! CONTEST PERIOD: September 24-25, 2020 Basahing maigi ang mechanics sa contest page. Fish be with you!
- Meet my twin Baby A: 2.3kg Baby B: 2.1 kg DOB: SEPT 15, 2020 Babies out 😊 God is so good at hindi nya kami pinabayaan ❤ June 17, 24 weeks ako nun nang mag open ang cervix ko. Check up lang sana sa hospital kaso hindi na ako pinauwi ng ob kasi nakita nya nagopen cervix ko which is common daw sa mga multiple pregnancy. Naconfine ako at kinaumagahan tinahi ang cervix ko ( cervical cerclage). May inenject din sakin para sa lungs ng mga babies just in case lumabas na sila. After 3 days confine nakauwi naman na kami. Advice for full bedrest talaga kahit dumumi or ihi kailangan sa bed. Sinunod ko lahat ng sabi ng ob ko.Sobrang hirap pero iniisip ko ang kapakanan nila. Lagi ko ding kinakausap mga babies ko na wag muna sila lalabas. Umabot kami hanggang 36 weeks check up ko ulit medyo tumataas bp ko kaya magdecide na ob ko ilabas na sila. Lumalayo din difference ni baby B kaya need na din sila ilabas. Sept 15, for schedule Cs ako. Thankfully hindi na sila na incubate paglabas nila. Healthy sila 😇😊 So thankful sa app na ito. Dami kong natutunan. Kapag may maramdaman ako search ko agad similar post 😊#theasianparentph #firstbaby #FamHealthy