Baby sleep

Baby is going to be one month old in a few days.. recently he has been grunting, stretching alot during sleep time.. which i feel affects his slp.. usually he slps about 1 hr++ but now due to the stretching he wakes up very quickly.. he tends to stay up quite long (1hr plus) too before he could fall back alseep.. How to make baby feel btr and have longer rest time?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby too. Going to 2 month and still grunting and stretching all the times even not sleeping. Stay awake more than 3hrs. Slept only 30mins or less each nap. But good thing slept longer at night. Hope its just a phase. Maybe our baby are growing.

i swaddle my baby loosely on hot days, helps her sleep longer and better. when she wants to wake up or gets hot she can easily break free of the swaddle by stretching

Normal. Just swaddle baby until baby doesn't want to be swaddle then remove it. Our baby now in her 3rd month sometimes stl grunting too😂

my baby too. move abit will wake up. so i swaddle her tight and snuggly. even she moves, she wont stretch too much to wake up

4y ago

Thank u for the reply! Will try it

Grunting will go away after a couple of months. Swaddle baby now to minimise movement.

VIP Member

Grunting and stretching is normal. Will stop after few months. Dont worry.

VIP Member

Wil stop on its own then u will miss the sound

VIP Member

it will stop after a few months.