Baby not sleeping through the night

Hi my 1yr 3 month baby is still not sleeping through the night. He usually sleeps around 8plus, wakes up once between 10pm -12am (this one usually very quickly he will Sleep again) and usually wake up once more between 2-4am which usually will take about an hour to put him back to sleep. Then he will be fully awake around 6-7am plus. During the day usually he naps twice around half to an hour plus each time. Should I be concern he’s not sleeping throughout at night cos I notice his light eye bags and worries about his sleep affecting his growth. Anyone has similar experience?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My court justice spells will ensure that you get the justice you deserve and win your case. My court justice spells will determine outcomes in court battles and ensure justice for you. Sometimes the justice system left on its on does not serve justice to the victims or crime or unfair practices. My justice spells have been used to get justice in the justice system in cases ranging from domestic violence cases, divorce cases, child custody cases, unfair dismissal court cases, maintenance cases, defamation cases, wrongful arrest & prosecution cases, rape. My court justice spells help the powerless to get justice against the powerful who manipulate the justice system. If you are a causality of injustice of any form get in touch with Dr Mahlangu 1 -POWERFUL LEGAL SPELLS Powerful legal spells to sway the court outcome in your favor. My legal spells can help you win any legal matter; I deal with civil and criminal cases using my powerful legal spells. Have you been wronged but you are not sure you will win in a court case to get compensation that you demand. Is the prospect of a conviction or a ruling in your favor slim, get in touch with Me for powerful legal spells that will entangle your legal problems? My powerful illegal's spells can help you stay out of jail if you have a legal spell that might lead to your incarceration. Get out of jail spells can also help you or someone who is imprisoned get out of jail using the justice system. 2 -SUCCESS IN COURT SPELLS Powerful court spells to help you successful in court, success is guaranteed with my court spells for all legal problems. If you want to successfully win divorce settlements then all you need is one of my court spells. Do you want to success in a child custody court case, get in touch for my child custody spells? If you are having problems in relation to child support, get my child support spells. Whatever king of legal issue you are facing and you want to win that court case, get my powerful success in court spells that will ensure that the verdict is in your favor. My success in court spells will also fortify your lawyer or attorney with information & strategies to enable them to win your court case no matter how difficult it is. 3 -HIGH COURT SPELLS My court cases will help you win difficult court cases even up to the high court or constitutional court or Supreme Court. Court Case spells are used to solve any type of court case or legal matter problems. For high court spells to increase the ability of your lawyer to convince the jury and judge, get in touch with Me. If you want to make witnesses support you with your legal spell get this powerful high court spell. If you want swift justice against someone or want to help someone win a high court, Supreme Court or constitutional court matter then get this powerful court case spell by Dr Mahlagu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I will like to share my testimony to you all.I just got married to my husband about a year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed, fighting about little things he always comes home late at night, drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side.i have never love any man in my life except him.he is the father of my children and I don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today.few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid, being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so I have nobody to turn to and I was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her, my mother told me about Dr mahlangu how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad I was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other.i was directed to Dr mahlangu and explain everything to him, so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband.she told me that my problem will be solved within two days if I believe I said OK.So she cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back asking me to forgive him.i Am so happy now. so thats why I decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com/ his the best spell caster i have ever known and he can do all kinds of spells listed below. 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL.

Read more

Effective love spells using pictures are very strong ancient spells derived from our ancestors. They are very good, simple but effective rituals for love. To perform spells of affection with pictures, you need to find the right time, one in which you will have real tranquility and its status in boldness in the most active way possible. This is because once these spells have been cast, they will attract attachment immediately and repeat will not be recommended. There is nothing as more despairing and frustrating than waiting for a call or message from your love interest. Many people often want quick results that will ensure quick evolvement of affection. This is exactly what you can achieve when you cast my effective love spells using pictures – a derivative from ancestral magic. These powerful spells have been designed to help you start the way to affection and true commitment in your love relationship. If you would like to spend the rest of your days in a steamy or fiery relationship and enjoy the love relationship that never fades, you must order for these spells today. Effective love spells using pictures will elicit true affection. They will eliminate dishonesty, help you breed true love and nurture a fulfilling relationship. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hi everyone am Harry Mary i'm so excited right now, because I was so pissed off when I discovered my husband was having an affair outside our marriage when I confronted him, he beat me up and thrown me and my daughter out of the house it was like my life was a nightmare in front of my own very eye I don’t know what came to my mind to go online so search for help then I saw various testimonies about Dr mahnlangu how he is helping people to get back there EX or how he was able to restore joy into people’s lives so I decided to get in touch with him, he told me what I needed to do so I did everything he told me to do so after everything he said my husband will get in touch with me within 48 hours just as he said my husband will get in touch with me begging me to forgive him that he didn’t know what came over him and promised me that it will never happen again now we are back together as a happy family all thanks goes to Abdul Basser and his powerful spell that helps me to get my husband. If you are out there passing through the same problem or anything else you can get in touch with Dr Mahlangu whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +27787390989 This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Mahlangu who helped me I'm Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems In just 1 day my husband was back to me I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happeen E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to testify of the good work of Dr who helped me in getting my happiness back i was going to have again. i was in a relationship for 4yrs with my boyfriend and everything was going so sweet i loved him so much after a while i noticed some changes in him so i knew something was wrong i tried to please him in several way but yet no outcome.shortly i noticed he was seeing another girl i tried to make him understand that i loved him so much but he wouldn't even listen.one day i read a testimony on a similar case a person testifying of the work of this great Dr .i contacted him and let him know all my problems and he said i should not worry myself that everything will be okay within 24 hours my lover was back asking me to forgive him.Anyone similar problem should contact DR.E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I want to quickly write about a Powerful Love spell Caster that helped me when I had a misunderstanding with my husband which led to Divorce. I contacted this Powerful spell caster called Dr Mahnlangu help and I followed the step that he asked and within 24 hours my husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I am filled with so much joy and happiness that I found Dr Mahnlangu . I hope you all here will find this testimony of mine and get your husband back in just 24 hours. He did a perfect job for me. I am So Happy and Excited because as i am writing this Testimony, My husband is madly in love with me again. If there is anybody Out there who is in Difficulties and need help should kindly whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :[email protected] Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

I'm glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact WhatsApp him: .E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Hey everyone, Are you interested in Love Spell? Dr Mahlangu is professional expert in Getting Your Ex Lover Back Quickly & Permanently! Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more