Bad diaper rash

My baby girl who currently 5 month plus has been like this since she 2 months old. I try inara soothie woodie, desitin blue and purple. Its just get worse. Seen PD, he only told me to put barrier cream. I afraid she get older, her butt will look like this forever.

Bad diaper rash
18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi 🙋‍♀️ you can try this diaper rash cream. You can buy it from shoppee or Lazada. Since the rash so bad, you can try use napkins in the day instead of diaper. Night you can use diaper. Napkin washing can be really troublesome. That’s only way this rash get healed. For wipes I use water wipes which is gd for sensitive skin. It is 99% water n has a fruit extract too. Hope it helps.

Read more
Post reply image

My baby has been using this in NICU & Special Care Nursery and I brought it home with me. So far so good. Just use a little only. Not sure where to buy though maybe pharmacy? Or you can try Drapolene. And frequently change her diaper. Also try to change the wet wipes. I would not say the diaper since only the butt area is affected.

Read more
Post reply image

Oh dear. it looks really painful. please wash off every diaper change with running water instead of wet wipes to avoid more abrasion and is cleaner. after that dab dry with soft cloth, and put tapioca starch. it works for all rashes. trust me.

TapFluencer

Did u try california baby diaper rash cream? Its worked on my 2mths old daughter. Rashes disappear next day after i applied. Just apply thin layer cos the cream quite thick.

Try drapolene every daiper change. Or change to different daiper. Try apple crumble at shopee. It's a premium diapers but it's really soft cotton like

VIP Member

Change her diaper more often and wash it with water, it’s a lot cleaner than wiping. Do wipe dry and apply cream before putting diaper on.

please try coconut oil it after every diaper change ,wash and dry the area and apply coconut oil,you will see the change within a few days

Can try making balm using breastmilk. Lots of receipes online. I like it that its chemical free and worked for my baby.

Try to use mustela and morning time use cloth diaper or change open, try changing diaper brand too which brand suits best

After cleaned & cream applied, please let it air for awhile before putting diaper. It help lots & avoid using wet wipes