Diaper Rash At Butt Hole Red And Raw Looking

My 7mo bb having quite bad diaper rash at butt hole and we figure it's due to her pooing 2-3 times a day as she's on solids now and full formula feed, previously was ebm. Seen pd twice and he gave antifungal cream and a stronger steroid when it came back. It gets better but later comes back again and became red and inflammed and not really responding to the cream anymore. She cries out in pain whenever she poo and we change her. Now I change her diaper every 2-3h and use the creams and desitin but not much improvement. Any good pd to recommend for diaper rash? I have concern on using steroids too much as it seems will always get better than worse. Help!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy , you can try this diaper rash cream from TMC you can buy it shopee or Lazada. I have been using this diaper cream, pampers rascals n friends , wipes water wipes since birth for my gal. So far no rash, I also use cloth napkins in day though washing can be troublesome. Hope the suggestions helps.

Read more
Post reply image

Desitin doesn't seem to sit too well with her, she will cry murder when I apply desitin. I figure it burns. I use qv barrier cream in the day but didn't seem to help much. I'm also trying lucas paw paw see how. So heart pain everytime she crying when poo or diaper change 😢

Will suggest u use cotton ball and warm water to wipe her butt instead of using wet tissue.. and try to air her butt if possible.. like wear those cloth diaper, this helps to improve the condition.. mine previously had diaper rash also but not so big as urs,.

Perhaps can change your wet tissue brand ? Or whenever baby poo , wash with water and soap . Apply desitin/inara organic soothie woothie cream on her . And see if there are changes .

TapFluencer

Ceradan or qv works the best for me. Personally I prefer qv can see result quite fast