Worse diaper rash and Diarrhea

Good evening mummies, I need help urgent from you guys if you dont mind. I attached four images below to let you guys see and advices me. Im a first time mum with twins who is 6+ month old. One of my twin, my daughter has diaper rash mild one, on top of that, every hour she pooping. Her poop is a bit everytime she poop. I will say she has diarrhea. With her ongoing diarrhea, its just make her diaper rash bad to worsen everyday just like the images i attached. Everytime she pee or poop, she will cry like crazy. Its hust broke me to see her like this. I bought desitin in purple, should i put that cream and cover all the wound? And how should I get rid her diaper rash? Now my another twin who is my son too have diarrhea same scenario as my daughter. Please mummies kindly advices. #1stimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

Worse diaper rash and Diarrhea
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi. how do you clean your baby's poop? wet wipes? also, what nappy cream did you use? you may want to opt cleaning the buttock with clean water and wipe it dry with towel. also if your current nappy rash is doing it's job, you might to change it to a different brand. based on the poop, doesn't seems diarrhoea. maybe constipation and has not full cleared her tummy?

Read more
3y ago

my friend recommend desitin purple for diapper rash and wash with water and with wipe with clean towel

TapFluencer

Hi mommy, i’ve been using california baby brand and it works for my baby girl. You may try. If it is not getting better please go see doc, or else it will become worse and worse. Take care :)

3y ago

currently using the inara soothie woodie. my friends recommend desitin purple version. i heard its strong. bought but havent use it.

Im the one who post this. As for her diarrhea, she has poop like this every hours since 15 feb 2021. another twin also now poop like this.

My girl have very bad rash too, my masseur recommended to use tapioca flour on the diaper rash area. cheap and it works wonder!

Please don't wait and visit a doctor immediately as it looks painful. Poor little one. Jia you mummy!

3y ago

tomorrow both my twins, my son and daughter, have monthly medical check up with thier PD Dr Krish at NUHKids.

TapFluencer

hi mummy it looks like fungal infections to me. you might want to go to pd.