Is the baby fair at suntec worth going down?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

For me, nope! I have never seen a deal among all the baby fairs that is more worth it than something I could get online or in retail. Think of it this way - all the vendors there have to spend on the rental space, event set-up, manpower to manage the booths, marketing efforts etc. All these costs ultimately adds up into the deals they offer because they need to cover it somehow! While it may be cheaper than retail, it usually isn't that worth the effort to be squeezing with everyone on a weekend. I'd highly recommend that you do full research if you ever decide to go to any baby fair - make sure the deals are really worth it (travelling there, squeezing and bringing it back) before you plan your "action plan" on which booths to go and the route so you don't end up getting lost! I usually just get items online, mainly through Shopee because of stackable discounts and free delivery - cheaper than baby fairs and no need to carry everything home ;)

Read more

I guess it depends on your definition of what’s “worth going”. For me, prices are more or less same as online. So if just going for cheap deals only, may not be worth it. However, worth going if you have certain items and brands in mind but just want to check out the quality and how it works, like a demo. Further, I like to go and attend the talks. However, won’t be going cos of the virus, especially a confirmed case just happened to be taken ill at a clinic from Suntec a few days back.

Read more

Depends on what you are getting. Good for first time parents where all the big ticket items (such as baby cot, breast pump, sterilizers, prams, babywearing carriers) suppliers are all there. I felt this coming one have is good cause the organizer allow you to preorder deals at $1 so as you can go to the fair see the real deal b4 confirming your purchase which I don't find it in other fairs.

Read more

Depends on wat u gonna buy for ur LO..i find it worth cause i pre ordered all items for $1 each. nothing to lose anyway..no need to pay half or even full amount of the item before u try them out urself.N furthermore,i saw the floor plan out already..Soo huge.My hubby n frens saw that n say the same thing too.Alot of variety,brands participating..There is also Lego & toys r us..

Read more
VIP Member

I went to a baby expo at Jalan Wangi! Its more worth and cheaper there than the one at suntec city or expo. The baby expo at Jalan wangi usually open on weekly basis, just need to follow them on facebook to see if they are open. 😄

VIP Member

I went! not bad! i saw many FTM mummies who went and grab many stuffs! can consider and try!

i'll still purchase online for convenience. no time to come down exhibition sale

VIP Member

Nope. I generally find baby fairs to be pretty useless. Much rather buy online

Depends on what you're buying. Some things are not a lot cheaper

Depends on what you want to buy. I went last year, ok lah!