Heard several negative reviews on the last fair hence didn't bother to travel all the way down to expo. what abt the coming one at Suntec? Any one spotted any cheap lobangs for wet wipes?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Heard from my mommies friends about the fair at expo, very small..end of the hall only,i stay near expo but i also never go.I pre ordered the natural organic wipes 1000 pcs n only $29.90 leh! U see this..http://babyfair.supermom.com.sg/korean-baby-wet-wipes-1000-sheets.html

Bought NUK fr mummy's market or baby world (preorder).. $59.90 for 1 carton (abt 12packs or so).. To me cheap cuz it's thick and last more than 6mths for 1carton but depending on how u fully utilized each pce??

I heard good reviews of Korea brand - Organic Story, the supermom fair on 25 to 27 Aug at suntec will bring in this! Go check it out if you keen to try;) most likely I will be going to the fair too! 😊

I went both!! From Expo, I got spectra breast pump , graco pack and play. From Suntec, I got confinement soup package from Taiwanese company Taste for Life &a lightweight stroller.

I never bothered. I find it too much of a hassle.

Yes prices are good. Worth going down.

VIP Member

wet wipes you can consider from qoo10!

Better