11 Replies

Well...check the atmosphere/environment ur baby sleeps in. It should be noise free, cool room, airy light clothes. Avoid putting caps and other accessories on baby as they feel as warm as an adult. Curtains should be closed and avoid too many toys etc near him. Feed / burp him before he has to sleep and then turn on soft music esp the ones ur wife listened to when she was pregnant. If he's sleeping for 2 hours straight them without waking him feed him his nxt feed. Keep him bundled up as they don't still understand their free hands and when these move in sleep it causes disturbance.

Until kids are a year old they go through a number of sleep cycles. They wake up just as quickly as they got to sleep. Make sure the baby is put to sleep comfortably. A common mistake we parents make is to keep the house completely slient when the baby sleeps. This is wrong because then even the slightest sound will disturb the baby and he will wake up. The baby should be able to sleep in basic ambient white noise i.e. vehicle noise, basic conversation, work in the kitchen, etc.

that is absolutely normal, especially in the first year after birth. at this age, your baby will have a number of short and tiny naps, and often, you will feel that the time you took to put your baby to sleep was longer than the time your baby actually slept. once your baby reaches the first birthday, the sleep pattern will slowly get better. your baby will start sleeping and napping for a longer time at a stretch.

Hi, no need to worry on that. Short naps are not unusual, or abnormal, for newborns. During the newborn stage, babies need to eat every 2-3 hours, so they take lots of mini-naps throughout the day. Sometimes it can be as short as a few minutes also :)

how old is your baby. when my baby below 9months she's exactly like that. what I do is let her sleep on her tummy. colic baby usually has an upset stomach. but kind you to watch your baby sleeping in this position cause a little bit risky

can you hold your baby, can you touch the back up and down,if you the baby lolobay,or bufff need

my twin start sleeping a lot at six months, every child is different with the others

tall him the greatfully,full of happiness,loving,

Day or night? How old are ur bby ??

how old your baby

Related Questions

Related Articles