Baby clothes in the mall are so expensive. Where can I buy cute, quirky, and CHEAP onesies in Manila?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

For our little one, most of his clothes are hand me downs from his cousins. Babies grow so fast that's why some of their clothes still look so new. Friends and relatives of ours also gave him clothes as welcome gift for our baby. But when I had the chance when I was still pregnant to buy a few baby clothes, I visited the house in Bel-Air Village which sells factory overruns of baby clothes. I believe its one haven for moms where one can get clothes,mittens,booties, onesies and other baby stuffs. And their prices are way cheaper than those you will find in the malls with the same brand. By the way, before I went there, I first called Manang Vicky to check if they are open. Most of the time the "shop" is open from 8am to 5pm at 48 Zodiac Street Bel-Air Village Makati City. You may contact her at 896 4802. Don't forget to bring an eco bag and enjoy your baby clothes hunting.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

I remember this! I used to buy from them too. Sad to say they sell it quite expensive lately.

Hi, i bought mine at Hello dolly factory outlet. Supplier siya ng SM and Robinsons. Their brands are little wishes, peanuts, fisher price, disney and hello dolly for 0-24mos. they also have crib mattresses and pillows. Located at New creation building paranaque. Super low price siya. Imagine the disney newborn clothes i bought it at almost 150/3pcs, sa mall it costs 539/3pcs. They have an upcoming clearance sale this Jan. 17-19, 2019. They are also open weekly Thursday to Sat only 10am to 6pm. :)

Magbasa pa
5y ago

Location po nyan?

When I had my second child, I rarely buy baby clothes in malls. I buy clothes from online sellers on Instagram, cheaper than those in malls. You just have to make sure you go for legit sellers because there are also bogus sellers online. How to spot legit online sellers? They have a lot of buyers and they post legit feedback from customers and they reply to your messages right on time.

Magbasa pa

I also buy baby stuff online and they are indeed cheaper compared to the mall price. You can join Mommy-baby groups and make sure to have a legit check before doing any transaction to avoid being scammed. There are also Pasa-buy groups on Facebook where you can register and get a really low price for branded items like Old Navy, Gap, Carter's, etc.

Magbasa pa

You may opt to buy online. Online clothes r usually cheaper and nicer too. You can try Qoo10, taobao.com, etc ... Some facebook users sell very nice clothes too and they are quite affordable. Alternatively, you can go to some groups in Facebook to exchange for those you need and bless those u don't.

Magbasa pa

You can try and visit Baclaran. I was able to buy 1 dozen of baby sando and shorts for only 120 pesos. They also have onsies. Not sure how much though. But I guess they're cheap too.

Hi. Im selling New Born baby clothes 31 pcs set with freebie for P800 po. Brand new at 100%maganda quality. Text me if you're interested.🤗09158869621

5y ago

add mopo ako sa fb maam. Jgt Shopee

If you have time try to drop by at taytay rizal. im from here and the clothes were very cheap. Cheaper than divisoria. you can buy clothes from 50 pesos and below.

Hmmm, I would go to mommy and baby fairs like the Mommy Mundo Expo because there you'll find mompreneurs selling really cute and affordable baby items.

I love baby expos and online shopping! Try IG and FB, there are a lot of good finds there. Cheaper than the malls and hassle free!