Where in Mandaluyong can I buy cute, quirky matching ballet flats for me and my little girl?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you are around Mandaluyong, there are a lot of choices in malls like SM Megamall, Edsa Shangri-la Mall, Robinsons Pioneer, or SM Light Mall. But if you prefer cheaper finds, best place is to go to Crossings Department Store near Greenfield District. The stores there even have locally made designs that are way better than the other available brands in malls.

Magbasa pa

For nice ballet flats, I would say Yosi Samra. There is an outlet in SM Megamall. Not sure if Shangri-la has store for this already, I haven't been there for quite sometime. There are also not so pricey flats inside the department store or you can also try Payless for the flats. They have a lot there.

Magbasa pa

There are stores in Megamall with a wide array of choices to pick from. I suggest try going to Melissa (building A) first to see if you want anything, and if not, try the department store :) You and your little girl will have fun trying on a ton of pairs :)