11 Replies

Super Mum

My LO also prefers direct latch. And she’s always drunk smaller volumes per feed compared to other babies her age. So she requires more feeds. We sleep trained her and taught her self soothing though, so her sleep intervals are getting longer. You can read up on different methods of sleep training and see which one suits you and your baby. When baby calls for attention after waking up, gradually increase the interval with which you respond, so baby has the chance to learn to self soothe and go back to sleep or entertain herself for a while

My baby is same, I feel tired but happy to see my boy healthy and full stomach to sleep. Baby will growth up and automatically change routine. Do not stress on sleep training or anyone else ideas to push your baby in stress. Every baby is different, and i trick my baby when he refused bottle, I latch and let him has some from BF then put the bottle on, they will suck and sleep. Try it.

Super Mum

My 7mo still wakes up every 2hrs for feed (although sometimes she may just latch for comfort). I just bf her in the side lying position. That way i can rest too.

VIP Member

I will just latch her on demand. It’s baby’s way of coping with the world. It’s very tiring but they will soon outgrow it.

Is she sleeping too much in the day? Day naps shd not be more than 2h15min at a time.

Super Mum

For my baby , he was sleeping more than 4 hours when he was from 8 months onwards

Super Mum

There is sleep consultant u can engage to teach baby sleep longer etc

VIP Member

Make have to train to night wean so it is easier as a working mom

Super Mum

When he wakes up at night, we feed him a bit and pat him to sleep

Super Mum

Google baby sleep fairy

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles