My baby is 4 months and have not flipped yet, how do I help her flip?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

play on the floor with her as much as you can to improve her muscle tone and general coordination. when she is having tummy time, talk to her and make sounds on the other side so she will learn to turn her head to see where the sound is coming from. this helps strengthens her neck and back muscles. you can also help give her a push to flip over without lifting her shoulders off the floor. let nature take its course! my son could only flip at about 5 months and couldn't stop doing so after he has acquired that skill!

Read more
VIP Member

I give my baby a help. I will help her turn and lay down for tummy time. (So she will have a feel of this is flipping/turning) No1, i let it naturally, hence everything is slow. No2, i give a helping hand, he is learning everything fast. (Anyway, just a matter of time, when they will flip, by 6 months, they are quite strong and will be able to flip here and there. Just be gentle, it's like when you lay her down and carried her and turn over for tummy time on you. (It's about the same but on bed)

Read more

Babies develop skills differently, Once ur baby got head control, she will learn to flip over. U try wiggling a toy next to the side, she customarily rolls to. Or lie down next to her on one side- just out of reach and see if she will roll to get closure to u. Applaud her efforts & smile. If ur baby is not flipping over, even after 6months old then u concern ur doctor. Now nothing to worry.

Read more

There's no need to rush this first achievement, but you can encourage your 4-month-old during playtime. When he's on his back, hold his hands and gently pull him up to strengthen core muscles. Or take both of his legs and roll him over from stomach to back and vice versa.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10116)

There is no saying that baby must flipped by 4 mths. Some babies are fast and some are slow. You can encourage more tummy time with baby so that baby can also explire by him/herself. This is pretty useful.

Read more

Being able to flip over carries its own problems like suffocation. I would let nature take its course but do some tummy time with the child. Be careful when child flips over in the middle of the night though. :)

usually we can monitor themso etimes they try to flip but fail with ur help i am sure they learn fast enough.

Mine don't flip and he is 6 months now~ but he just turn and turn on the bed and all over the bed ~