5 months, baby, not able to flip over, and didn't go out much. Is this normal?

Hello, I'm a working mum. Hence, my baby is left alone with my helper. I am not comfortable letting her bring my 5 months old out because of safety issues. So my baby is always at home. Also, I noticed she's not able to flip over yet, which worries me as I thought by 4 months she should be able. Does anyone encounter this, too? #pleasehelp #advicepls #firstbaby #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hey mommy! pls never compare other babies or what age they should do this and that. always remember that every baby will reach different milestones - earlier, or even later. you can encourage alot of tummy time (if baby is fussy on floor, you may try on pillow or even yourself). plus point, i assure you that babies will eventually know how and what to do as time goes by so we caregivers (parents, guardian etc.) will be the one encouraging them on their milestones. try spending time with baby as much as you can if you are at home. as for the didn't go out much - it's okay no harm in having your baby indoors 95% of the time!

Read more

Having a barbecue in the USA. Here's what you can cook. Start with tasty buffalo wings and fresh veggies with dip. Then, grill up yummy burgers and BBQ ribs. Don't forget sides like coleslaw, potato salad, and corn on the cob. Finish with treats like s'mores or apple pie. Enjoy delicious food with friends and family. https://www.cookoutmenu.us/

Read more

some babies are just late bloomers, nothing to worry about. even my baby was walking later than others also no issue now. talks faster than his age

Did u do tummy time from previous months?