Arghhh I am feeling disgusted and irritated that hubby came to squeeze my boobs. He lied on top of me and kept squeezing my boobs making me feel so disgusted and irritated. He just spoiled my mood! I have since not having any interest in having any intimacy with him since pregnant with LO till now 1yo. Whenever he does this kind of actions i feel very disgusted and annoyed. The grabbing feel just stays on and makes my mood very horrible. Whats wrong and how can i improve? Feeling very disgusted and annoyed!!!!!!!!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just talk to him nicely. That action of squeezing boobs is actually very normal when a guy wants to initiate intimacy. If you really don't like it, just tell him don't do it again and use other form of actions to do the initiation. Do not reject your man for too long. They have their needs. So, don't do things that will encourage them to seek their satisfaction elsewhere.

Read more

same no mood to have sex last time after baby i think is the hormones. but after awhile my mood came back

I would just force myself to tahan and enjoy. 1 year is really far too long. He has his needs too

VIP Member

you have to talk to him to let him know your feelings but you also have to consider his needs

I think better yours than someone elses