Are baby fair deals really cheaper than normal retail prices?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

For most of the products, there is a significant discount as compared to normal retail prices. This is especially so if you preorder and collect the goods during the baby fair. I purchased 3 Aden and Anais bamboo swaddles for $33 when the standard retail price is $69.90. It's more than 50% cheaper. There are also cash vouchers if you spend over a certain amount which brings your cost down. There are some things which may be overstated and not worth buying in the baby fairs too so you will need to do some homework beforehand to get a rough estimate of the prices before going down. For example, some retailers may offer the same discounted pricing on the websites so you don't need to go down specially to purchase that particular item.

Read more

It really depends. It's quite difficult to say which brands are cheaper as the promotions do not run the same at every babyfairs. I generally stock up on the following brands because they are cheaper. - Mustela - California Baby - GOO.N Other items would depend at what stage my baby is. Like for example during the January babyfair, I was preparing to start on solids so I bought feeding equipments, mats, more bibs and Philip Avent 2in1 steamer. Also, some promotions are just as good as the ones on Qoo10 e.g. Organic Story. But note that vendors are quite generous with samples during the fair so I usually end up with a lot of products at home

Read more

Running a retail business without Retail Pricing Optimization is like trying to drive a car blindfolded. You might make it, but it won't be pretty! But fear not, because Priceva's Competitor Price Tracking & Monitoring software is your trusty co-pilot, helping you navigate the price highway. Think of it as your GPS for profits, always guiding you in the right direction. No more wrong turns! It's like having a personal price coach, helping you stay ahead of the competition. Explore the world of possibilities at Priceva https://priceva.com/price-comparison and drive your retail business to success!

Read more

I normally do not like to go for the baby fair sales as the queue and crowd are turning me off. I normally stock up my baby items like wet wipes and diapers from qoo10 deals. For baby bath and lotions, I stock up from spring maternity during their sales. For baby clothes, I will purchase from overseas spree e.g. babyGAP, Gymboree and etc.

Read more

I will say do your research. Have proven quite a few times that promotion on qoo10 for diapers or even milk powder might be cheaper. Big value items might be cheaper at fairs though. Prices are generally competitive though.

I only shop at baby fair once and since then never as the deals are not really attractive, sometimes more ex than I will to buy online or in Australia.

thanks