newborn boys clothes

We are going to have a bby shower in 3-4 weeks time. Am wondering of any retail shops that sells really nice bby boy clothes other than cotton on, fox kids, mothercare and online. Would prefer retail shops than buying online. Any recommendations? (bby would be 1mth plus by then)

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mustafa centre?or you can ask them to make at tekka market they do so well !!anything you ask first they did my hubby vest for wedding then my baby girl dress i love it

Uniqlo! Comfy, affordable and really really easy to wear. They usually come in 2 types - cotton and airism. Also their newborn clothes are deigned for Super easy wear!

Super Mum

You can go to Westgate isetan now. They having moving out sale. I bought my baby girl's dresses there... They cost only $6-$9. Saw some nice baby boys outfit too.

VIP Member

Carter's -- so far only saw 1 at Jewel (if you live in the east can consider) United Sq at Novena has alot of kids' clothings :)

5y ago

Aaaah! Awesome, am staying in the east. Thanks much!

VIP Member

You can check out departmental store like BHG, Metro. There's a lot of choice and brands

Can check out Zara, Uniqlo and H&M These are my favourite places to get kids clothings

Hi, Please try H&M and Zara kids. They have good range of clothes

VIP Member

Takashimaya, kids department store has a lot of nice clothes

You can try Carters, Seed or Kiddy Palace

VIP Member

Hi, do you want to try cloth diapers?