I heard that there is Takashimaya baby fair happening now. Any idea when is it up till? Any good deals?

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Its happening from 9 March to 27 April. From what I gather from my mommy friends' facebook accounts, there are good deals on prams and philips avent products. Also, there are goodie bags for the first 50 customers daily to spend a minimum of $50 at the fair! If you cant catch that deal, you should spend a minimum of $100 at the Baby Fair and stand a chance to win up to $4,900 worth of gifts :)

Read more

Yes, there is a Baby Fair at Takashimaya now till 27 Mar. It is at B2 (Takashimaya Square). The first 50 customers (daily) who spends a minimum of $50 can get a free goodie bag (this is an early bird special and will be on till 13 Mar). There’s also free delivery with purchase of $150 and above.

Post reply image

On the topic of babyfairs in March, I just saw that Sheng Siong having some Baby Fair offers till 30 Mar 2016 Unless otherwise stated, while stocks last. Some useful necessities there. :) http://singpromos.com/babies-mothers/sheng-siong-baby-fair-offers-10-30-mar-2016-174156/

Read more
Post reply image

There is another big fair coming up!