Anyone here who's going to Hakab Na! 2016? Specifically the one located in Ortigas.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My friend is! I knew it cause her FB profile picture has the event's badge. Isn't she so proud? :) I'm just sad I don't breastfeed anymore and not active in the bfing group so I can't wear that badge too. Hehe. But I'll encourage my sister to go cause I know she'll enjoy it and learn a lot from there.

Magbasa pa

My cousin shared this event with me, too! She said it's definitely a milk party at Metrotent! She's been encouraging our other cousin who is struggling breastfeeding her 3-month old baby. She's a first time mom, very petite and produces small amount of milk everyday.

My friend told me about this, too! I've seen the page and it's really exciting. It's always more fun to get to know other moms who share the same experience in breastfeeding and to hear each other's breastfeeding journey!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11939)

A friend of mine will be going there to accompany her wife. I heard it will be a fun event. Lots of booths for parents and babies alike and I think they have invited speakers so it will be an informative event as well.

My tita participated and will try again this August :) Are you going also? She said that the activity was a fun bonding moment for her and her daughter :)

We're going! I registered a few weeks ago and I'm excited for the booths and activities there. Maybe we'd bump into each other there if you're going too!

Hopefully I can. But there's a big chance that I will miss it since I'm still recuperating then from my upcoming delivery.