Has anyone tried to dine at Romulo Cafe? The one located in Timog, Q.C. We're planning to hold my baby's baptismal reception there. Any reviews?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We tried to eat there once. Good food, great ambiance. We enjoyed our stay in that restaurant. Servers are courteous and attentive, the place is clean and well-maintained, prices a bit not so reasonable vis-a-vis the amount of serving although the taste compensates well and enough. I think the place is perfect for a baptismal event. Here's a peek on the restaurant during baptismal events according to one blog I've read: http://partydollmanila.com/caleb-lucas-trents-carrie-chau-inspired-party-baptismal-celebration/ Image from partydollmanila.com

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Haven't tried it myself but I've read quite a number of positive feedbacks about the place. Romulo Cafe is said to be both classy and cozy as it is house-turned-resto type of restaurant. However, it is also known as a good place to hold functions and special occasions. Their staffs are also said to be courteous and accommodating, and they serve Gourmet Filipino Cuisine for a fair price. As a bonus, there's also ample space for parking.

Magbasa pa