Anyone tried the Mount A childbirth classes?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I browsed through the course contents provided by Mount Alvernia, https://mtalvernia-hospital.org/parentcraft-centre/ The course covers wide topics which are very interesting. e.g. Backcare and exercises during pregnancy For first time mother, I encourage you to join as I believe these are useful information and prepare a mother-to-be ready for a childbirth, especially the breathing strategies for pain relief and breastfeeding. The class normally requires both father and mother to attend together. It is a way to help father-to-be to get a better understanding on what are the expectations during a pregnancy and after childbirth. Also, it helps bonding between the couple and get more involved in preparing the new baby. I attended labour class only as NUH can select the topics we want. I find it is helpful for first time mother, as normally first time mother is quite clueless on what to expect despite I agree hands-on experience is better. For my 2nd and 3rd pregnancy, I did not attend the class as I have the experience from my previous pregnancy and baby care already.

Read more

thanks

Nope. Did you eventually go for it?