Has anyone did Oscar, Harmony and Panorama? If you did, how much does it cost? Appreciate all inputs

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Exact Price after government subsidies: Oscar Test only: $173 exclusive of consultation etc. After my consultation, full blood test for me and my husband, routine check and oscar test (exclude medications), my bill ends up to $601. After subsidies, $300.50. Harmony Test only: $375 exclusive of consultation etc. After my consultation, routine check and harmony test (exclude medications) my bill ends up to $862. After subsidies, $424. I’m a Subsidised patient in KKH. Hope it helps 😊

Read more
3y ago

ohh, so as long as ive done the first trimester screening with them the harmony test will be 50% off?

I did Nipt but was from igene. Cost 1750 (comprehensive) test before gst. The report came back only two pages 😂 did at private gynae clinic. We didnt like the accuracy of oscar and since the basic n comprehensive was 400 bucks diff, we go ahead with the comprehensive one!

3y ago

Haha inflation!! But urs was the comprehensive one? I tink the basic was 1350. So really big diff 3 yrs ltr 😂

I went for Oscar first as suggested by my gyne. The results will ok so I didn’t proceed with the Harmony which cost abt at $1500+ Mount Alvernia. If ur Oscar test is a concern then I may suggest you go further. At least you can save some $.

VIP Member

I took panorama from a private gynae (under TMC), $1100. It’s the highest tier as compared to Oscar and harmony. So it depends on what your budget and your needs. Or you can check with your gynae for further details

For TMC: Panorama charged at $1,150 excluding gst. The NT scan separately is $398 excluding gst. Didn’t go for Oscar but was told it will only be $300+ if we opt for that.

Read more

Did NIPT at my private gynae clinic for abt $1000+ . Clinic calls me to update 1.5 wks later and I was told of the baby's gender too. Much more accurate than Oscar.

hi guys, may I know how to be a sub patient in kk? I was following a private gyne before but plan to do NIPT test in kkh because really huge differ in cost

3y ago

You can get referral from polyclinic FTS is subsided, not for Harmony test Harmony test is $750

Super Mum

Hello the cost varies in private gynae settings but Oscar is definitely cheaper. Oscar has higher possibility of false positives too!

3y ago

No. You don't have to do both.. Just once.. And yes NIPT is more accurate

VIP Member

If u really want to know gender then u can opt for Harmony test . It cost just a lil bit more thts all❤️

3y ago

Not much concern on the gender 😁

FTS(Oscar) will be at $346 and NIPT(Harmony) will be at $750 at KKH as a private patient.

3y ago

That's probably the best rate so far