Anyone tried liposuction? How much did it cost? Did it really work. I am desperate to lose weight.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Liposuction can remove the fat cells permanently whereas diet and exercise reduces the size of the fat cells. BUT you CAN ALWAYS GROW the fat cells back easily. It is a surgery and poses risk and there are some who died from it (yes in sg quite a few years ago). If successfully, yes it's v fast effect and I guess u should get skin tuck like those extreme makeover reality shows? But if u do watch those extremes makeove, u will realize that ALL of them will still go through the exercise, eating healthy thingy caz that is really the way to go forward, day in day out. I gained 20+ from pregnancy (excluding baby's weight). I went to Marie France for abt 3 months, abt 2 times a wk. lost abt 8kg. Along the way exercise, control diet a little and breastfeed. Now 8months pp, I left w 1-2kg from pre-pregnancy weight. Marie France was effective and can burn a bit of a hole in ur pocket alrdy. I chose slimmin centres as I wanted additional help and couldn't last long jogging as a heavy person

Read more