4 Replies

Hi mummy, I took my booster jab for covid vaccine in my second trimester. Baby come out fine🙏🏻. Vaccination helps to protect baby initial state from birth. As baby will get some antibody from the mummy. So is safe to take the vaccine. When your at the vaccination centre, the staffs will give you some questionnaire like any recent covid recovery so and so forth. Just clarify with your gynaecologist too if your unsure ya. Have a pleasant journey to motherhood. Take care😊

Generally, it is safe to take the Pfizer Covid-19 booster jab in the second trimester of pregnancy. Common side effects of taking the Covid-19 booster jab while pregnant include pain, redness, and swelling at the injection site, as well as fever, chills, and body aches. It is important to speak to your doctor or midwife before taking any medications or supplements during pregnancy.

My GP told me if I had got my vaccines / boosters before pregnancy, then I should wait till after I give birth then take the booster

I think because I alr took my vaccines and boosters before I got pregnant. So I’m as protected as possible. The risk of the vaccine might outweigh it?

took mine during 3rd tri.. wk 34

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles