Diapers

Anyone tried PeeKaPoo or Rascal and Friends diapers? Are they worth it and where do you normally get it?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Peekapoo depends on baby’s skin. Some will cause very bad rashes. Cheap, when there’s promo. R+F is good, can absorb a lot of pee. And good for poop explosion. Additional layer at the side. But can be abit heavy if it’s full. It’s pulp layer is thicker.

Using rascal and friends! It’s good as it’s high waist. Poo will not come out from behind. Baby sleep thru the night without changing. My Baby is 3 months using Size M. Use the correct size for baby and there will not be any leakage.

TapFluencer

tried both peekaboo leaks. in love with rascals and friends just 1 piece can last me thru the night. got it from red mart

Tried before R&F and not worth it. My LO will still leak in the middle of the night. I use other types of diapers no issue for me

4y ago

I see. Thank you for sharing!

Super Mum

Tried peekapoo but not rascal and friends. Good for longer hours esp the night. Got from baby fair and shopee

I tried both! No issue for both but I prefer R&F then peekaboo.. Both got it online on Lazada and Shopee

Rascals and friends is from red mart. It is lightweight and absorbency. It doesn’t leak

VIP Member

Tried peekapoo. Love the lightweight and the absorbency. So yes, worth it.

VIP Member

Rascal got online shop at lazada while peekaboo can get from qoo10