Does Your Skin Change During Pregnancy

Hi anyone has pigmentation on face due to pregnancy? Or any changes in skin conditions?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. My skin has been a mix of dry and oily but somehow during pregnancy i got a lot of comments that my skin looked supple and glowy. I also had a natural blusher when i was feeling a little hot. Unfortunately after giving birth all the good stuff went away and im back to square one

5y ago

Oh you are one who actually experience better skin during pregnancy:)

I had dry skin outbreak (legs especially) and my facial therapist just commented today that my skin is not as supple as before with the hormonal change. No regrets though!

Yes I developed lots of pigmentation. I hope it will go away naturally. Been trying all sorts of cream and secrum after baby is born but still remains like leopard face

VIP Member

It depends on the person n their hormonal balance .. for me no change , but in pregnancy time I feel a lot of itchy on my body .. after delivery in few days no more ..

TapFluencer

My neck had a black ring around it, my armpits became darker and I had the line running down the mid of my tummy

I had ance before but it was all cleared before! But now they're back 😅 Hopefully they will clear up again!

O yes lots of changes. Some will have great glowing skin others will have acne and or pigmentation

Pimple scar marks will take really Long to fade! So refrain from popping pimples! 😣

VIP Member

yup I have. Dr say I have sensitive skin during preggy and its common.

Yes skin type totally changed.. From combi to normal dry