Skin issue

Hi, does anyone has similar skin issue when pregnancy start? I don’t have such skin issue till my pregnancy journey start. Anyone know what’s this condition? TIA.

Skin issue
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Could be a pregnancy rash. Mine developed in week 25 all over my belly, boobs and arms. It’s insanely itchy and irritating. Doctor says no harm to mum and baby. Some pregnant women will develop this due to hormonal changes and could happen anytime during your pregnancy. If you’re concerned, go see a doctor. They will prescribe you will medication and some lotions to help you with the itch.

Read more

Could be a pregnancy rash. Mine developed in week 25 all over my belly, boobs and arms. It’s insanely itchy and irritating. Doctor says no harm to mum and baby. Some pregnant women will develop this due to hormonal changes and could happen anytime during your pregnancy. If you’re concerned, go see a doctor. They will prescribe you will medication and some lotions to help you with the itch.

Read more

Read more

Some woman may experience itchiness during pregnancy. But I am not sure That you are suffering the same. better to contact your doctor.

3y ago

Thank you for your reply :)