frustration/anger

Anyone feels that way when ur newborn cries at night?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes, I went through same..got pregnant at young age I didn't know a thing about babies.. I was so tired , lack of sleep, stress made me angry at my baby and it made by BP high.. but I really felt guilty after that cause that's a baby and is new to the world they need us ,there only way to speak to us is by crying.don't worry dear you will get through this..now my LO is 3 months..she sleeps through night..and it's now relaxing I get to sleep too.just few weeks you have to endure it...embrace the baby...relax ..all the best ☺️

Read more
VIP Member

Yes, I feel you. I was frustrated when my newborn cries because I don’t know what she needs/want. But I feel more love for her because she needs to be comforted. As a newborn, she needs a lot of love, care and comfort as she is new to the environment. Try to get your spouse to help too. It can build and encourage bonding too.

Read more
4y ago

My spouse has been doing everything he could but somehow the cries frustrates me

I used to feel that way too until I kept reminding myself that crying is the only way they can express themselves. He's totally helpless and is dependent on you for his needs and well-being, hence the crying... It's not easy, I still need to remind myself of this everyday. Jiayou, mummy!

I cried almost everyday for the first week due to lack of sleep at night for feeds ahhaha. But as long as you know how to soothe your baby be it ; pacifier, bottle, latching. Its okay be okay! :)

Super Mum

Not angry but tired. Crying’s all baby can do to express him/herself. Not their fault. My fault for not being able to meet the needs.

Actually i just feel more tired than being angry. i just look at his lovely face and all that is gone

When baby cries non stop and couldn't be consoled. Ill leave to cool down and let hubby carry.

I understand . But whenever I look at him , I felt so much love and all tat gone .

VIP Member

Yes, normal. It does get better as they grow older so hang in there!

Yes of course It’s normal You are tired too Hang it there

Read more