11 days old LO can’t sleep easily

Anyone experience newborn who has difficulty sleeping? I can’t seem to let LO fall asleep without nursing first and rocking for another 30 mins. Putting LO down on the crib is like putting a time bomb either cry immediately or sound asleep.. Any help?? I always thought newborn are very sleepy baby and sleeps easily but mine are not ?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Try pacifier first? But i think its necessary to go thru this process, routine. Baby gotta learn your routin, its torturing at first especially when baby cries n yell. I put my daughter down, and she cries, i hold her hand, sing to her, pat her and dont carry her untl she is comfortable laying herself. Then routine kicks inm

Read more
TapFluencer

Just keep on with your routine and it will develop into a habit. Don’t stress or emanate fear because babies are quick to pick up these things and get affected too

Mine mine mine! Swaddle no use, my LO doesn't like. Bought so many for him. Baby sleeping music also nono... It seem want to be carry and sleep.

VIP Member

My baby is same , we always rock in our arms n then make him sleep .. every time it’s same , it’s kind of a job to make him sleep

Super Mum

Check temperature of the room perhaps? As someone suggested pacifier may help but make sure baby has established proper latch 1st.

VIP Member

Mine sleeps easily in the day but at night we have to carry and rock her to sleep otherwise she fusses.

Super Mum

Practice the 4s techniques. Swaddle, shush, swing, suck.

Swaddle, make her feel safe like inside our womb

5y ago

yeah swaddled her but still can’t seems to sleep easily

During first mth I will sing and swing softly