Reviews of Dr Phua Soo Mear Clinic kovan gynae👨‍⚕️

Anyone delivering with Dr Phua Soo Mear? kovan gynae

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Phua Soo Mear is a great gynae- he's not the type who'd demand you to buy everything (I've heard some docs do that!). He advices his patients only to buy the necessary medicines and vitamins. Very happy with him! His clinic is at Kovan, do make an appointment and see how you feel on your first appointment - it's a personal choice, so trust your gut feel and see if he's what you're looking for in a gynae. Good luck mummy!

Read more

He's great. He's not pushy and he's honest, doesn't push people for expensive scans or supplements. He would say what is compulsory and whats optional. His package is reasonably price $695. His delivery fees is one of the lowest in the market. He is very on time on daily hospital visits. I had e csect, but i delivered at mount A so there's no double charge. And it healed well too.

Read more
8y ago

1st csect 4bedded Mount A Csect with Epi Total bill + baby bill $9732

Very happy with him. Dr Phua Soo Mear's clinic is at Kovan. choice of delivery at Mt A and Thomson. Competitive prenatal package price. He never sells me unnecessary products. Stitching is good and it heals fast and is hardly visible.

I've heard that he doesn't force any unnecessary supplements on you and clearly gives distinction between what is absolutely essential and what is optional. He is also open to questions is what my friend who sees him, told me.

Affordable charges, great advices, very friendly and understanding. I had a great experience throughout my pregnancy and healed fast too.

He is good I feel, I under natural birth.. recovery very fast and if you have problem, he sure to and them..

Dr Phua quite gd. My wound heal nicely. $9732 including baby bill. Csect + epi 4 bedded. Mount A

Dr Phua Soo Mear is so great. I've had a really good experience him. Great stitching skills.

I have no complaints about Dr Phua Soo Mear. He isn't pushy at all and gives great advices.

Highly recommend Dr Phua Soo Mear- not expensive at all and gives great advices.