Hi mummies, anyone has reviews on 1) myfirstskool at hougang ave 8 blk 667 2) merlionkids at poh huat road 3) pat's schoolhouse at kovan? If not, any good recommendations for preschools in hougang/kovan? Appreciates much in advance!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Personally i went to my first skool. In a couple of areas. I was truly disappointed. Many years ago they were so good at their tampines outlet. However recently when i went surveying i saw that, the teachers were shouting across class rooms, its so cramp. The infant care to me is the worst, not helpful at all. The principals are also not local at least for the outlets i went to see. Then again, maybe its just my luck. Definitely a no go for me.

Read more

Merlionkids is horrible. It used to be Cambridge Preschool and Merlionkids took over 2 years ago, everything changed since then. Staffs (Teachers, Principals and Aunties) started leaving, new teachers did not stay long either. They have shortage of manpower most of the time. The high turnover affected the kids. The management's focus is not the business in Singapore. They are just using Singapore as the branding.

Read more

I personally never fancied my forst skool. Pats school house is good. They opened earlier this year or last year. Cant recall. The teachers and principal are very heart warming. Also its huge! Nice space! Worth considering.

7y ago

thanks ling for the share :) can I ask why the no fancy for myfirstskool?

i've heard lots of bad reviews about myfirstskool (varies branches), so i've never considered myfirstskool during my schoolhunt. heard lots of good things about pat's though, but pat's is expensive.

Pat’s school house it good but I never tried the one at Kovan

thanks

VIP Member

mfs at buangkok the teachers there not bad