Night Bathing For a 4mo Baby

Anybody bathe 4mo baby in the night? Will baby catch cold easily?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends if u r coming back home from a long day spend and under the hot weather then its ok but not too late at night. but if u have been in the Aircon whole day and u have AC at in the room as well then just sponge the baby will do. babies catch cold fast so be careful of the Temperature of the room baby gonna sleep if its cold only wipe LO not bath.

Read more
VIP Member

I never did it. usually bathed my babies in the morning. then at night just wiped them down. I don't think your baby will catch a cold as long as water is warm, you don't wet the hair, and you keep your baby warm enough throughout the night

VIP Member

I used to bathe my little one at 6.30 Pm as preps for her nightmare bed time routine. She would be asleep by 7.30/7.45pm. 6.30 shower 6.45 massage 7: pyjamas 7.15 story 7.30 milk 7.45 fast asleep

Read more
VIP Member

Normally we bathe LO day & night. Just use warm water & a quick bath to relax your bb before bed time 😍 nope, as long as u off your ac/fan in the room then it should be fine 😊

VIP Member

Latest we bathe our baby is at 7pm before she goes to sleep. Else if too later we just wipe her with wet towel. So far she never catch cold because of this.

VIP Member

At 4 months, we would bathe the kids in the later afternoon/ early evening (5-7pm) to wash off the grime accumulated through the day. No health issues.

VIP Member

Best is to wipe her with warm water.. might catch cold if bath at night as they are still very young

VIP Member

by night i would only wipe her with warm water.i wont bathe my child at night

VIP Member

My latest bath will be become 5pm...

of coz! just sponge them will do.