2 Replies

Hi I used the cooler bag previously and has no complains about it. Basically it was able to keep my bm fresh for at least 6 hours. I pumped twice at work and at that time, my office fridge broke down and I had to depend on packit cooler bag. At first I Thot I had to buy extra blocks of ice bags to cool it but surprisingly it is able to maintain the temp even after 6 hours. However, another one of my colleagues chose a cheaper version. She bought ice packs from Daiso and put in her insulator free Nestle bag and it works well for her too.

I bring a hot thermal flask with me when we go out. I will heat up the ebm using the thermal flask cup or bring a thermal cup out. There are times my tod can't finish the warm up ebm so the thermal cup comes into help to store the whole bottle in and feed

Hi mummy, I've got a colleague who uses packit cooler bag to transport milk from work and back home. It keeps her breast milk cold for up to 6 hours (depending on external temperatures). She mentioned that it's easy to clean with soap and water.They’re PVC-, BPA- and lead-free, and nontoxic, at least according to the manufacturer.The main advantage of using this bag is that it's easy to pack and you don't have to worry about remembering ice or gel. She received the bag as a gift and she have no complains about it. Hope this helps.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles